[Coco] TC-9

L. Curtis Boyle curtisboyle at sasktel.net
Mon Jul 7 10:27:14 EDT 2008

On Sun, 06 Jul 2008 21:01:39 -0600, Chuck Youse
<cyouse at serialtechnologies.com> wrote:

> Hey all,
>
> Just a change of topic.  I've never even *seen* a TC-9, can't even find
> a picture of one via Google.  Anyone own one?  Have any technical
> information on them?  I'd love to get my hands on some info on this
> cousin of the Coco 3 - or even a machine itself (fat chance.. I know..)
>
> Schematics would be _superb_ ..
>
> C.
I have one, althought I haven't ran it in years. Mark Marlette does as
well (or, at least, did). I believe Allen Huffman does have a picture of
mine on one of his Cocofest pictures sites, and Mark should still have
copies of the schematic, although, from what I remember him telling me
(I'm not much of a hardware guy), it didn't quite match the actual boards
as manufactured. It was designed by Bob Puppo (of IBM Xt/Coco keyboard
fame).

--
L. Curtis Boyle