[Coco] Boot DOS CoCo-Emulator(s) from an SD-Card?

Torsten Dittel Torsten at Dittel.info
Wed Jul 23 15:56:43 EDT 2008

Roger (or others interested of course),

I remember you have been able to setup a bootable CF card containing DOS
CoCo-Emulator(s) (and some DSK or even HD images). Would that work for
an SD-Card too? Or a more generic question: how can I create an e.g.
MS-DOS 7 (W98) bootable SD-Card? I have a 0-MB USB stick which is
equipped with an SD-Card (<2GB) and XP. The SD-Card should be bootable
on a Netbook with an internal SD-Reader (e.g. ASUS eeePC 900).

Regards,
Torsten