[Coco] Fw: Re: coco SUPERBOARD

John T Chasteen johnchasteen.2 at juno.com
Fri Jul 11 14:53:22 EDT 2008

Mark your correct. I have been regaining my strength playing in the
computer room with the coco3 and the SuperIDE unit
that is equipped with two 250 Meg CF units.

I hurried and packed my coco3 system in a cart and went to our monthly
Glenside coco club meeting where I got some great
instructions and help loading the CF units with programs. Also Chris
Hawks brought a USB memory CF adapter  and made backups
files of both CF units with my Xp PC.

I brought about 7 programs I wanted to get help installing. So far I have
DYNACALC OS-9 spreadsheet and Elite Write
programs installed. The bad news is I am missing the program disk for
OS-9 Profile, OS-9 DeskMate and  Basic O9. That will teach me to open
the boxes the documentation comes in and check for program disk.

I would appreciate any information on where I can download or obtain
these program disk. I still have plenty programs Tapes and
color computer disk that came with the Magazines to load the CF memory.

Thanks for your help.
John