[Coco] iMac/CoCo emulator users here?

Roger Taylor operator at coco3.com
Tue Jul 8 00:02:18 EDT 2008

I obtained a very nice G3 266mhz iMac at a garage sale for $20 the
other day and finally got it on the web only to the find the Netscape
and IE browsers are so out of date that JavaScript causes occasional
crashes and lockups and just doesn't make for a nice web
experience.  I can't find or access any updating sites yet.  The IE
update site acts like it doesn't recognize that I'm visiting from an
iMac, and the FireFox site won't come up right, and the Safari site
won't come up at all from either Netscape or IE.

I want to bring the iMac up to date somehow and use it with my CoCo
projects... will M.E.S.S. run on the iMac, any other CoCo emulators?