[Coco] Cloud-9 Lab South stuff for sale

Boisy G. Pitre boisy at boisypitre.com
Sun Jul 6 11:04:26 EDT 2008

All,

I am doing some rearranging and cleaning around Lab South and have
collected a bit of CoCo stuff that I can get rid of.

COCO RGB MONITOR:
- 25" Sony PVM-2530 Professional Monitor modified for CoCo 3 RGB
Input.  This is a GREAT monitor, HUGE and delivers a SHARP picture.
Includes cable.

VIDEO TAPES:
- MM/1 Promotional VHS
- Compiler CoCo Video Magazine (3 tapes) on VHS
- Pacific Northwest 1992 CoCo Fest on VHS
- Mid-America CoCo Fest 1993 on VHS

Take the whole lot for  $100 + shipping (warning, the monitor is
heavy, so it will ship via freight.  Will have to get back with you on
a shipping quote)

Boisy