[Coco] Atari 2600 joystick adapter for the CoCo?

Charlie chazbeenhad at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 29 07:40:17 EST 2008

Keep searching EBAY for "WICO TRS-80". Wico made a very nice adapter that
has 2 ports for both the left and right joysticks.

-Charlie

"Erik Ames" <eternyl_bliss at yahoo.com> wrote in
message news:880818.72601.qm at web52402.mail.re2.yahoo.com...
> Greetings-
>
>   I was going through old some issues of Rainbow and noticed several
vendors had the Atari 2600 adapters for the CoCo. By chance does anyone have
an extra one or know how to build one? I think one of the magazines also had
a how to guide.  I am not too techy to follow schematics :(. I also heard
that someone modified an original Nintendo controller to work on the Tandy.
That would be a great thing to have!