[Coco] fortran wasRe:adventure game

Willard Goosey goosey at virgo.sdc.org
Mon Jan 7 02:52:55 EST 2008

On Mon, Jan 07, 2008 at 11:50:08AM +1000, Bob Devries wrote:

> I believe that Microware produced a OS-9/6809 Fortran compiler, but I don't
> know of anyone who will admit to having it.

Since Tandy didn't license it, the only people who would have had it
would have been the "professional" OS-9 types.  Probably not many of
them around. :-(

I seem to remember a letter in Rainbow that mentioned the OS9 FORTRAN
compiler, and it had a rather large pricetag.

Willard
Willard Goosey  goosey at sdc.org
Socorro, New Mexico, USA
   --- Yacko