[Coco] CAS conversion on Mac OS (was [Color Computer] Happy New Years!)

Darren A. darccml at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 3 00:35:45 EST 2008

Phil,

If you would like a program that converts CAS files to AIFF files and vise-versa, I have one that I can send you.

It runs on Mac OS X or Mac OS 9 (requires CarbonLib 1.6). It will accept an AIFF file at either 22.05kHz or 44.1kHz and convert it to a CAS file. It will also accept a CAS file and convert it to a mono AIFF file at 22.05khz.

Darren