[Coco] [Color Computer] Happy New Years!

Robert Gault robert.gault at worldnet.att.net
Tue Jan 1 12:30:58 EST 2008

Jim Cox wrote:
><snip>
> I've been going through a lot of my magazines and disks, and my first big
> project is to start archiving all my software onto a PC.  Does anyone have
> any suggestions as to what applications work best for this?  I heard that
> Omni-Flop is a great application for copying disks.  Any others?
>
> What about emulators.  Is MESS better than Jeff V's emulator?
>
> Hope to hear from some of you soon.
>
> Cheers!
>
> Jim Cox

The answers to these questions depend on the hardware used on both ends,
PC and Coco. So, tell use what kind of OS are running, the drives types
in use, MPI with RS232 pak?, or any other details that seem relevant.

There is no perfect solution even knowing the hardware as the size of
the files to be transfered will also make a difference.