[Coco] Coco and .WAV files

Charles Shrader charles at shrader.com
Mon Jan 28 11:38:26 EST 2008

I am not able to find *any* .wav files on the Internet.  Does anyone
have a link that might lead me to them?

Bob - I'd love to get Slither on cassette - and maybe a few other public
domain games if you have any.
I'll pay for the media, postage and a little extra for your time.  Right
now I have one program on tape:

10 PRINT "HELLO, CHUCK!"
20 GOTO 10

I'd love to get one or two programs just to get started.  Let me know...

I've done some experimenting with the PLAY command but have not
completed my next masterpiece and thus have not wasted any tape space
yet.  :-)

And John - let me know if you want postage for the magazines you sent!
Thanks again!

I'm searching high and low for Bedlam, Poltergeist, and Stellar Lifeline
on eBay - three of my favorite games from my past!

Eventually I hope to do some Assembler programming.

Chuck

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
1/28/2008 10:59 AM