[Coco] NitrOS9 driver for Tandy RS232 Pak?

L. Curtis Boyle curtisboyle at sasktel.net
Sun Dec 28 12:08:26 EST 2008

The standard driver is ACIAPAK, but if Bruce Isted's SACIA is still
part of the NitrOS9 distribution, use it instead (much more advanced,
larger buffers, and can run at higher speeds). You will have to make
sure that you're descriptor is pointing to the right driver. You can
reliably run 9600 baud this way, and even 19.2k if you are downloading
files using a non-steaming protocol (like YModem/XModem, bit not
ZModem) and are running a 6309 chip with the appropriate version of
Nitros.

Sent from my iPhone
L. Curtis Boyle