[Coco] So how about sequels for classic CoCo games like Ghana Bwana in 3D for PC and Consoles?

RJLCyberPunk cyberpunk at prtc.net
Wed Dec 24 19:10:48 EST 2008

> That's why I took an original Zaxxon tape to the 07 CoCoFest for :-)

I frankly cannot imagine how to outdo that Sega Classic! It's like trying to
out do Outrun and while there are games whose graphics are far superior such
as Cruising USA and a few others none have the feel that Outrun or Zaxxon
did. This games would really need some serious thinking to really out do the
originals. Ghana Bwana and a few others seem easier to port into the 21st
century, Ghana Bwana being an action adventure game.