[Coco] torn on getting a coco...

wdg3rd at comcast.net wdg3rd at comcast.net
Sun Dec 14 10:37:08 EST 2008

From: Michael Robinson <deemcr at robinson-west.com>

> I wish there was a business other than cloud9 for COCO fans because you
> seem demanding to me Mark.  It sounds to me like you expected to have
> an easier time selling your COCO stock.  If that's the case, I am sorry
> that things haven't gone as well as you had hoped.

Mikey, if you want Cloud9 to have competition, you are free to invest your own money, time, work and intelligence in creating it.  If one of those resources is in short supply, well, that's the Invisible Hand of the Free Market smacking you upside the head.
Ward Griffiths    wdg3rd at comcast.net

I thought about being diplomatic and polite.  Honest, I really did.  But while I was thinking about it, I accidentally bumped the button that puts my mouth on autopilot, because it said, "That's a load of crap, Captain, and you know it".    Jim Butcher, _Small Favor_