[Coco] [coco] Okidata ML 172 on my coco

RJRTTY at aol.com RJRTTY at aol.com
Sat Aug 30 21:03:17 EDT 2008

In a message dated 8/30/2008 2:18:56 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
wdg3rd at comcast.net writes:

I been  drinking too much 3 24oz cans of "Camo Black Ice 10,5% is close to a
case of  Colorado Kool-Aid so I better slow down.

I like it when you drink.    It's truly  entertaining.....

I'll bet one of those super computers the government secretly
keeps in a basement somewhere to monitor email for terrorist  hooligans
is having a fit over your prose right now.  :)

OK G-men, come and get him.  He should be easy to handle for
a few hours now.

(my money is on the hooligan)

Roy

deal here.