[Coco] Setting up a BBS

Dean Leiber adit at nationsdial.com
Fri Aug 22 14:01:03 EDT 2008

On Aug 22, 2008, at 9:50 AM, RON BIHLER wrote:

> If you can setup under OS9 or Nitros9 RiBBS was a very powerful
> BBS.  I was the Author so I might be a bit bias :)

There is also StG BBS software floating around as well if you're up
for OS-9. I used to run an StG BBS back in the day and I did play
with RIBBS as well ;-D. I think there was also the RCIS BBS System on
OS9 as well. I used to put the CoColist on the STG MSG forums by
downloading a QWK package from a host that had internet access and
then ran it through a program I wrote to Post the messages. If there
are still working FidoNet nodes, perhaps looking at RIBBS might be
the best idea.