[Coco] Laid off - Well at least maybe now I will have time for the CoCo :)

RJRTTY at aol.com RJRTTY at aol.com
Sun Aug 17 14:01:30 EDT 2008

In a message dated 8/17/2008 5:59:48 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
skwirl42 at gmail.com writes:

Sorry to  hear about your lay-off. Good luck on the career change,
though. There's a  lot to pick up on web development, but if you were
doing embedded systems,  it shouldn't be too tough. I think your
particular plan sounds good, web  interfaces to embedded systems are
definitely becoming the norm from what  I've been seeing.

--
James Dessart
_http://skwirl.com/cody/_ (http://skwirl.com/cody/)

You can say that again!   I am a lab technician where i  work
and even the PH meters have web interfaces in them now.
Personally I think that is a bit much......

Roy

Read reviews on AOL Autos.