[Coco] Rainbow, and Hot Coco Scans

Chuck Youse cyouse at serialtechnologies.com
Fri Aug 15 10:09:37 EDT 2008

On Aug 15, 2008, at 8:40 AM, Michael Harwood wrote:

> I have called and mailed Lonnie's window to no avail, as well as
> contacting City Hall where Lonnie used to be mayor.  City Hall
> stated they would not assist in contacting the estate and wished me
> good luck.

So what you're saying is that you can't even figure out how to
contact the estate.

> I should have stated that I would not be pursuing "ratting" anyone
> out if they take down the scans or .pdf's they have done.  I would
> like to give everyone who has Rainbow scans up online or projects
> on the web discussing doing this the courtesy of taking them down
> prior to my contacting the estate of Lonnie Falk.  I really do not
> wish to take the time or effort to do this, but I gave my word to
> Lonnie that I would.

*laughs* You really _do_ have an over-inflated sense of your own
integrity and importance.  Evidently you can't even dig up a phone
number for the estate proper, and Lonnie's widow won't return your
calls.  Yet you insist that this is a grave matter of which you are
at the center...

C.