[Coco] Internet Inventors

Neil Morrison neilsmorr at gmail.com
Tue Aug 5 00:17:04 EDT 2008

Al clearly misspoke, however in a competition between Gore, Dubya and
Quayle, Gore looks like Einstein's smarter brother.

Consider yourself lucky; if Al had explained the sources and contributions
of everyone involved in the creation in his usual way most listeners would
have killed themselves from terminal boredom by now.

Neil