[Coco] again 3.5" drive

Jim Hickle jlhickle at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 25 17:05:57 EDT 2008

I didn't list drive select 3 because I don't know
for sure how the coco handles it, AND I use
double-sided drives so am limited to 3 drives anyway.
I <think> to use a fourth single-sided drive you'd
have to make a new cable with line 32 (side select)
from the controller going to pin 6 (ds3) on the drive.