[Coco] Coco meeting in Costa Rica

Rogelio Perea os9dude at gmail.com
Sat Apr 19 19:27:54 EDT 2008

As far as I know Mexico is deserted of CoCo fans. For years I was the lonely
spec on the map in Nogales Sonora México, only a couple of steps south of
Nogales Arizona, but since moving to NYC I believe that was it for any CoCo
fans down there.

On that note, I don't believe any other vintage micro has any presence, not
even the C64. I have a friend there that was/is a Commodore nut but even he
gave away his gear a long time ago to someone that most probably already
ditched it. Sad.

-=[ Rogelio ]=-