[Coco] off topic......Earthquake

Allen Huffman alsplace at pobox.com
Fri Apr 18 20:36:31 EDT 2008

On Apr 18, 2008, at 7:14 PM, Nuxie at aol.com wrote:

> Hey Yall ! I know some of you felt that big shaker that came through
> here
> this morning. I just wanted to make sure my fellow coconuts were ok.
> the first
> one was only 45 miles from me and it came and lasted about 45
> seconds. No one

We felt it in Des Moines, IOwa, if it's the same one.  Actually, some
folks did (I missed it) but today around lunchtime we felt something
downtown about the same time an aftershock happened.  It was eerie.

I guess the Californians know what this is like, but the ground
shouldn't shake in Iowa!

--
Over 98,000 digital pics from Disney, Theme Parks, and Ren Fests!
Visit http://www.AtTheFaire.com or http://www.DisneyFans.com

Orlando (and other places) cheap luxury vacation offers - and I get
credit!
http://www.WestgateResorts.com/or/index.cfm?acct=9009895609&sales=8664429956&language=en