[Coco] Color computer Learning Lab

Derek dml_68 at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 16 14:40:23 EDT 2008

Hi John,

I sent you the learning lab tapes in the mail. Please let me know if they worked out for you or not.

Derek

John T Chasteen <johnchasteen.2 at juno.com> wrote:

Mary

I placed the "Color computer Learning Lab"  doc and cassettes in the US
Mail this morning.
I got your mailing address from Bob Swoger.
Thanks again for the loan of this package.
I have lost the e-mail from the gentleman that sent me a copy
of the Learning Lab with the cassette tapes. Since coming back to
Illinois,
I haven't had time to test each tape for proper loading the training
file.
Hope to see you at the next Coco Fest.

John

** Mistrust Authority. Promote Decentralization **