[Coco] Emulators

Derek dml_68 at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 16 10:15:12 EDT 2008

On VCC it should not be a problem to run it as fast as possible as long your not running coco 3 hi res graphic programs or games. I have had problems with the graphics not displaying correctly when trying to speed up larger coco III graphic demos under VCC. (Neil's Amiga Boink demo is one that poops out when over clocking the VCC emulator).

Diego Barizo <diegoba at adinet.com.uy> wrote: VCC can overclock up to 89 MHz.
Other emulators should have a "throttle" option, that would let it run
as fast as the PC can run it.

Diego

George Ramsower wrote:
> I've been thinking about doing some large scale work on manipulating text
> files using strings and other forms of text manipulation and got to
> thinking
> that maybe I could do it faster in an emulator on this PC...
>
> Question:
>
> Is there a way to take the brakes off of an emulator and make it go as
> fast
> as possible within the confines of the emulator and all the stuff it
> has to
> do?
>
> ie: how fast can I emulate a coco using OS-9 LII?
>
> George

** Mistrust Authority. Promote Decentralization **