[Coco] CoCoFEST! photos...

Rogelio Perea os9dude at gmail.com
Tue Apr 15 09:04:42 EDT 2008

On a rather dismal HP PC, Safari (on WinXP) seems to respond faster. Firefox
can open the photo albums but - and this is the same regardless of the
browser - the first two pages come up as blank ones, once past over the 3rd
or 4th page the pictures do show up on Firefox - takes a long time to run
some script with Firefox - I got a message prompting me to either stop the
script or wait some more. Tried with Opera but it just hangs at 100% CPU
usage while 'loading' the page. Internet Explorer loads the menu but no
pictures regardless of the page.

I tried this at ... ahem! (clears throat) cough!... the office, it could be
the weird ways of the IT people in regards to network access. Will try
checking the album at home later today where a more decent box sits
alongside my CoCo 3 :-)

-=[ Rogelio ]=-