[Coco] Compaq IA-1 CoCo 3 emulator photos

Andrew keeper63 at cox.net
Mon Apr 14 11:30:24 EDT 2008

Roger,

This system looks perfect - I am glad you got it up and running. Looks a
lot better than my current emulator box.

I don't know if you will be able to get that USB thing working under DOS
- usb doesn't seem to have much, if any, support there. You might find
an easier time of getting a version of Linux running (I would try a
scaled down version of stock Debian, personally) and then getting the
USB working.

Anyhow, good luck with it and whatever else you plan on doing to it.
Such "hacking" takes a lot of time and patience, I know...boy, do I know.

-- Andrew L. Ayers
    Glendale, Arizona

---