[Coco] List of copied manuals ready to be scanned

Kevin Diggs kevdig at hypersurf.com
Mon Apr 14 01:13:57 EDT 2008

Jim Hickle wrote:
> We have some 11x17 paper that my wife uses for spreadsheets, but we never called it "A3".  It's "that real big paper hanging over the top shelf".

11x17 paper is also called "B" or Ledger. It is similar in size to A3
but wider and shorter (I think). I think that the relative size
difference is similar to the difference between 8.5x11 (aka "A" aka
Letter) and A4.

I think the American sizing system had sizes "A" through "E". The
European system had A4 through ??? A0?

kevin