[Coco] 17th Annual CocoFest

Nuxie at aol.com Nuxie at aol.com
Sun Apr 13 23:22:40 EDT 2008

Yea it is a great time although last year i didn't get to see a "jam
session" ! Haha. I hope somone got that all on tape! we can call them the coco  Band!
I could write a fest theme song? Oh yea and someone could write a karaokee
program on the coco oh wow ideas are a flowing. I hope the shirts and buttons
sold good. They make great souvineers. Next year when i come i am going to
have  everyone sign my shirt and I want to have my picture taken with everyone!

Mary

Finance.      (http://money.aol.com/tax?NCID=aolcmp00300000002850)