[Coco] 17th Annual CocoFest

John T Chasteen johnchasteen.2 at juno.com
Sun Apr 13 23:46:42 EDT 2008

We missed you at the fest this year. It was great seeing
all the "Old  Coco " folks. Beside the great seminar sessions,
the dinner and party Saturday evening. The auctions were a lot of fun.

Marge and I had to leave early today before the Sunday Auction.
We were able to take two coco attendees to the airport.

I think we will have some group pictures posted and probably get a full
report
in the next Glenside News Letter

Make plans to attend next year. Tony will give us the date soon.

Mary Kramer we will get your program with doc in the mail this week.
I have your mailing address.now.

John