[Coco] List of copied manuals ready to be scanned - OCR

Bob Devries devries.bob at gmail.com
Sun Apr 13 21:28:36 EDT 2008

Fedor,

Adobe Acrobat is capable of OCR also, but it does significantly increase the
size of the resultant PDF file.
Currently, the scans are graphics only, but there are settings in Acrobat
which will enable it to be converted in such a way that text can be cut and
pasted from the PDF.

the capacity to be his spokesman,
so that I know how to help the weary.