[Coco] your own album in the CoCo Gallery - Rainbowfest Chicago 1988 pics uploaded

Roger Taylor operator at coco3.com
Thu Apr 10 17:05:00 EDT 2008

At 11:49 PM 4/9/2008, you wrote:
>Thanks Roger for the gallery !!
>
>Just uploaded some screen captures from video footage I have from that fest
>to coco3.com.  Have fun identifying the folk you see there...and can you
>name them all?
>
>http://www.coco3.com/modules.php?name=Gallery&g2_itemId=1006
>
>Tom

Tom, the images are nice.  I see that 720x480 is too wide and 640x480
should be used to capture instead, or you can resize to 640x480 afterwards.

I uploaded a sample of a 640x480 histrogram improved copy of 34.jpg
which is next to your image of 34.jpg.  I just scaled the image up to
4x, then back down to 640x480 to keep the quality then chose a preset
"low-key" histogram which restored the color.  The two images are
side by side on page 4 of your album.