[Coco] The fest is only fews days away!

Steve Ostrom smostrom7 at comcast.net
Wed Apr 9 00:07:13 EDT 2008

Steve B, I'll be there, and looking forward to meeting you in person.  I was
at my last fest about 10 years ago, so this will be a real treat.  John
Chasteen will be picking me up at the airport on Saturday morning.  Nice
guys we have in this Coco fan club !!  Now if we could only get Marty to
come.  Speaking of which, didn't you write Marty's Nightmare?  My original
is copy protected and I'm worried about it dying.  I'd love to purchase
another copy as a backup if you are willing to sell it.  It's a real
classic.  (Assuming my memory is still intact and you did write it.)

Boisy and Mark, I'm looking forward to seeing both of you again also.  It's
been awhile since Boisy was in the Minneapolis area and we were able to have
dinner together.

See you all on Saturday.

-- Coco_Steve --