[Coco] return of the CoCo Gallery

Roger Taylor operator at coco3.com
Tue Apr 8 20:17:18 EDT 2008

At 06:12 PM 4/8/2008, you wrote:
>Great! That's something I really missed
>
>Diego

The Gallery system is now integrated with the site wrapper.  You can
also browse the thumbnails and add the full size photos to a cart and
either send them off to a printing service or download them all in a
.zip file, and more.

On top of that, file downloads are supported, which I plan to attach
to some screenshots of things that are available.  What this means is
you can browse by thumbnails as usual and add all sorts of items to a
.zip cart then leach it all down in one file.

It's nice!