[Coco] coco3 Keyboard trouble

Bob Devries devries.bob at gmail.com
Mon Apr 7 21:10:54 EDT 2008

John, I'd be removing the motherboard and taking off the shield that's
attached to the bottom, and checking that some creepy-crawlies haven't got
in there.

The symptoms seem to indicate that The row which connects keys  K S  up
arrow 3 : and ALT (PIA IC5 pin 13 or keyboard connector pin 12) is shorting
to the one which connects to E M U left arrow 5 - and F1  (PIA IC 5 pin 16
or keyboard connector pin 15)

Maybe the problem is inside the keyboard itself? Can you swap keyboards to
test this? Even a Coco2 keyboard will do for this test.

Hope that helps

the capacity to be his spokesman,
so that I know how to help the weary.