[Coco] [Color Computer] Java for the m6809

John W. Linville linville at tuxdriver.com
Mon Apr 7 11:40:46 EDT 2008

Did you read the paper at all?  Or could you not be bothered?

If you only care about practical computing, why on earth are you
reading this list?

So, will you be able to run "Fantastic Java-based Desktop App 2.7"
on your MultiVue desktop?  Of course not.  So what?

Might you be able to write something new?  Using a modern language and
development tools?  To ultimately run something on your coco or similar
hardware?  I don't see why not, other than laziness or disinterest...

Is your reflexive pessimism helpful to the group?  No.

John