[Coco] Programs for NitrOS-9

Diego Barizo diegoba at adinet.com.uy
Tue Apr 29 00:48:50 EDT 2008

With NitrOS-9, I'm sure that the CoCo community has the best OS ever for
any 8-bit computer.
But an OS without the right software to run in it, it's not very useful.
That's why I would like to add a list of 3rd party software that runs in
NitrOS-9 (not just OS-9, it has to run in NitrOS-9).
If you wrote, sold, sell, or just like any such program, could you let
me know which one it is? (And maybe how to get it, install it...)
I've been going through the maltedmedia and RTSI FTP sites, but trying
to figure out what is what, copying it to disks, and then finding out
how that program works, can be a lot to do...

Diego