[Coco] Space Quest - The Lost Chapter in a Coco 3 near you

Guillaume Major gmajor at videotron.ca
Sat Apr 26 18:14:21 EDT 2008

Hi coco fans!

I have adapted another AGI fan made game for the coco: Space Quest - The
Lost Chapter. It is based on Sierra's Space Quest series and is very well
done. It has nice graphics and contains huge environments to explore. Here's
the description of the game from www.spacequest.net:

"This before-unknown-sequel in the Space Quest Saga begins with Roger Wilco,
still floating around aimlessly in space after defeating Vohaul in SQ2.
After who-knows-how-long drifting in space, a strange force slams into Roger's
escape vessel which causes it to travel close to an unknown planet. Right
after passing the planet, the escape pod is trapped by the planet's
gravitational pull and starts a rapidly descent to the planet's surface. The
escape pod crash-lands but is relatively undamaged. The crash has trigged
the release of the sleepchamber in which Roger is snoozing away. He soon
wakes up, to find himself still inside the escape pod, and quite blonde too!
Roger soon starts to survey his surroundings, finding that he has crashed
onto a heavily vegetated planet. Here, the adventure starts."

You can download it from http://goyim.dyndns.org:8080/coco/Sierra.Games.
You can also visit the official Space Quest - The Lost Chapter web site at:
http://www.frostbytei.com/space/.

I hope you will have as much fun playing it as I did.

Enjoy!

Guillaume