[Coco] CoCoFest Chronicles (book) and AtlantaFest 1994

Allen Huffman alsplace at pobox.com
Sat Apr 19 01:42:01 EDT 2008

First, I still can't find my remaining stock of CoCoFest Chronicles,
the 192 page book I put together ten years ago covering CoCoFests from
1990-1997.  I did, however, locate the original data files, done on
some obscure typesetting program I bought for $10 or so at a cheap
software bin at CompUSA.  I was able to find my install discs and read
the files on my Mac via PC emulation.  I have also been able to export
the book in to a PDF for safekeeping.

More on this later...

And now, another YouTube clip, this one being a wobbly walk through
the pre-opening 1994 Atlanta CoCoFest, probably on Friday.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=aduvrIV74R8

		-- Allen