[Coco] Chicago CoCoFEST! 2008 photos now on disneyfans.com

Allen Huffman alsplace at pobox.com
Tue Apr 15 23:28:10 EDT 2008

I have now had time to update my DisneyFans.com CoCoFest gallery --
the files are uploading now.

http://www.disneyfans.com/photos/CoCoFests/

I will probably be moving these photos away from DisneyFans.com (where
they never really fit in) and over to www.cocops.org (since they
"preserve" some aspects of the Color Computer).

I would also encourage anyone out there with old fest pictures to
contact me.  I'd like to get scans of photos, etc. to build a big site
gallery.  I'd especially love to see Rainbowfest photos -- the only
time I've ever seen any pictures from a Rainbowfest were in the pages
of Rainbow Magazine.

		-- Allen

PS - At the Fest, both Steve Bjork and John Strong gave seminars
dealing with 6809 assembly language programming and now I'm wanting to
dive in and learn more than what I know.  Anyone wanting to learn
together -- maybe to work on a game or something -- drop me a note!