[Coco] Cloud-9 Post CoCoFEST! Specials

Mark Marlette mark at cloud9tech.com
Mon Apr 14 11:04:38 EDT 2008

We will be honoring the CoCoFEST! 2008 pricing on our web site for a
limited time.

I have also brought the FlashPak design to life. 2Mx8 Flash which will
allow 256, 8K paks or 128, 16K paks or 64, 32K paks or any combination
thereof.

This was tested when the SuperIDE's flashable boot ROMs where created.
FlashPak's registers are wider and the Flash part has more memory and
larger sectors.

A menu driven FlashPak manager will provide a menu driven environment
and keep track of the stored paks.

As designed, four of these paks **could** be placed in the MPI with a
max. number of 1024, 8K paks.....any combination of the above x 4.

I will be verifying the design this week.

Regards,

Mark