[Coco] MOTD & CoCo/OS9 Archive

Dean Leiber adit at nationsdial.com
Thu Apr 3 13:12:45 EDT 2008

Thanks to Alan Sheltra and Brian Stretch I have been able to complete
the OSK'er magazine for the CoCo/OS-9 Archive. Now I am turning my
attention to the OS-9 UG's MOTD newsletter.

I am currently going through the MOTDs for the CoCo/OS-9 Archive, and
I need some information/help. Since the US OS-9 Users group didn't
have a set schedule for newsletters (and the fact it reorganized
multiple times) doesn't help nailing down all the issues. So here goes:

Does anyone have any MOTDs for  1985 or 1987? (The UG may have been
defunct in 1987?)
Does anyone have MOTD May/Jun 1989? or any  issues from Sept to Dec
1989?
Any issues from 1990 or 1991? (I think the UG may have been defunct
then, but am unsure)
Any Issues between Jun to Dec 1993 Issue? (there should be at least a
Nov/Dec 1993 Issue)
Any Issues after Issue#2 1996? (I think issue #2 was the last but
would like some confirmation)

Any help would be appreciated. The MOTD seems to be the hardest
newsletter/magazine to get together, and I have just recently been
able to add a previously unknown MOTD to the archive, so I am hoping
there are more floating around out there.Thanks!

Dean