[Coco] Mocha CoCo emulator site

Brad Grier bradgrier at cox.net
Sun Sep 9 00:52:49 EDT 2007

Java seems to work fine for me with Firefox 2.0.0.6 and Windows XP (are
you using Vista?). You may want to try re-installing Java.

You can also run Mocha outside of a browser by opening a command prompt
and typing:

http://members.cox.net/javacoco/mocha.jnlp

This should work with any relatively recent JVM.

Brad