[Coco] CoCo emulation on a Compaq Internet Appliance?

Frank Swygert farna at att.net
Tue Oct 23 10:41:30 EDT 2007

Sounds like a great idea -- if you guys get this running good I might
have to go looking for one!
There are PCMCIA hard drives available if you don't want to use a CF
card and adapter. I found one reasonably priced, an 8.1 GB models here:
http://www.kryptronic.com/demo/ccp0-prodshow/HDD1007.html. The pic is a
PCMCIA SATA adapter, but description is for a hard drive.

Here's a link for a CF card adapter -- $50 w/a 2GB CF card isn't bad:
http://www.bixnet.com/5gbpcmcihard.html

Anyone remember California Digital? They have several PCMCIA storage
cards. An interesting one is a battery powered S-RAM card -- 2MB for
$59. http://www.cadigital.com/pcmcia.htm.

Those guys must have had a boxcar load of Tano Dragons -- they STILL
have them listed at $35 each!!
http://www.cadigital.com/computer.htm.

--
Frank Swygert