[Coco] Rainbow on Disc Project

theother_bob theother_bob at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 17 09:15:08 EDT 2007

I believe your contract is still valid regardless of Lonnie's passing, but please let an attorney advise you. If you were to transfer the project I would suspect the new "owner" might have to start all over from scratch on a new contract, which seems likely NOT to happen. You do already have a legally binding agreement and I think it's too important a project to abandon at this point, which is what I see happening if you transfer it to someone else.

Good luck,
Bob

oh, sorry for the top post... at least I trimmed.