[Coco] Status of the CoCo Lounge

Roger Taylor operator at coco3.com
Tue Oct 2 16:40:56 EDT 2007

At 12:21 PM 10/1/2007, you wrote:
>I just wanted to provide a quick update to the list on the status of
>the sale of the CoColounge.First I want to thank the 3 people that
>donated to the site. Thanks and hopefully I can get something out to
>you soon. I have had 1 offer Pending for the site, and it expires at
>3 PM (Mnt) today for $1500. A great deal as the stock was all boxed
>up and there is 30 boxes of just CoCo related stuff. I took out all
>the vintage PC parts to save on shipping and Monitors. If a buyer
>does not come forward or this (pending) buyer does not complete the
>sale, The parts I promised to the people that donated will be
>shipped out to them, just for donating. The site will remain up for
>reference, but the online store pages will be removed. The boxes
>will go into storage for 1 month and then disposed of at the local
>compute recycle center.
>Thanks again for all your interest and support over the years.
>-Glen

Glen,

Where are you in Canada?  Hopefully someone can drive up there and
save all that CoCo stuff from becoming the unspeakable.  I'm
extremely far from you, so it's out of the question for me, but there
are some Canadian CoCo users among us, I'm sure.  Did you post a
message in the coco3.com forums?  Maybe I should put a bulletin on
the site so everyone will notice.  You probably have the most CoCo
stock in the world... 30 boxes full, waiting to be saved or killed.

--
Roger Taylor