[Coco] ToolShed for Windows

tim lindner tlindner at macmess.org
Sat Oct 6 12:38:20 EDT 2007

I just finished a version of ToolShed for Windows. You can download it
from here:

http://sourceforge.net/projects/toolshed/

These tools include executables to manage disk images (both DECB and
OS-9) and it includes some assemblers and linkers. Plus some other
tools.

Go to the downloads section and download the win32 zip file. You'll need
to install the executables by hand. Put them where ever that you like.

These binaries were built using cygwin. So you'll need the CYGWIN1.DLL
in order to run them. I am pretty sure I am not allowed to distribute
that file so you'll have to get a copy of it from their web site.
http://www.cygwin.com/

You shouldn't need a full install of cygwin to use these tools, just the
DLL.

Please let me know how these tools work or done work for you. I am
really interested in everyones opnion.

--
tim lindner
tlindner at macmess.org                                              Bright