[Coco] Coco OT need info

Gene Heskett gene.heskett at verizon.net
Mon Nov 26 18:22:56 EST 2007

On Monday 26 November 2007, RJRTTY at aol.com wrote:
>Sorry for the OT post but are there any Amiga  users who have
>the pin out for the 23 pin video port on the  Amigas.
>
>I have it here somewhere but can't locate it and I need to  know in order
>to adapt my converter to the  Amigas.

The schematics in the A-2000 book are very small, but my scanner is warming up
for a preview now.  I had to go up to 600 dpi before it might be usable, and
a 1200 dpi is underway to see if its any better.  I'll send the best one
privately when this last scan is done.  The 1200dpi is markedly better, can
your mailbox take an 8.3 meg jpeg?

I'd add a caution about terminating the signals from this port, don't term the
synch lines else the agnus will do a self-protective shutdown, its drivers
weren't quite up to that extra loading.  The 3 video lines are ok with a 75
ohm load.

--
Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)