[Coco] hacked... questions.

Roger Taylor operator at coco3.com
Sun Nov 25 10:59:18 EST 2007

At 08:52 AM 11/25/2007, you wrote:
>Oh, I think we know the type... Reminds me a bit of that kid that
>always came into the store to tell me about how much better his
>Commodore was... ;)

Or better yet, maybe it's the guy who was locked out of the store due
to his criminal track record that was exposed by other trustworthy
customers, so now he's vowed to not go away for the next 20 years and
will continue to try to break in at 2am every morning when he THINKS
no camera is watching and nothing is being recorded.  He'll keep
doing things like this until he's in prison.