[Coco] Glenside IDE Hard Drive Interface --- HOW-TO

Bob Devries devries.bob at gmail.com
Sun Nov 4 20:34:43 EST 2007

Randy,

looking at the 40-track Nitros9 disks images, the second disk has the
directory structure you're after, except that the NITROS9/6809LII is
missing. So the path becomes:

/D0/MODULES/RBF

Copy the Hx.dd files there along with the driver (*.dr) file.

Yes, you do need to use edit, since that is the only text editor supplied
with stock NitrOS9. I wish it were otherwise. IMHO, edit, while usable, is
not a good text editor.

the capacity to be his spokesman,
so that I know how to help the weary.