[Coco] This looks cool - Apparently RUNs FLEX but uses DECB format -http://www.users.cloud9.net/~stark/skdos09.htm

Leon Howell puritan_2076 at yahoo.com
Tue May 8 12:07:07 EDT 2007

> You know, it's a real shame how hostile the FLEX community is to the
> CoCo.

Why?

> <Sigh>This would be cool to play with, but I don't have room for a
> CoCo 2 just for a clone of a weird old operating system.

See if you can find a copy of a program called "O-F Link" for the CoCo 3, OS-9
Level 2. It runs Flex in an OS-9 window.

Sorry, I can't remember the name of the publisher, but It was advertized in
the Rainbow, 1987 or 88, in one of those little ads at the bottom of the page,
toward the back of the magazine. Why did they always put the really intersting
stuff back there?