[Coco] End-of-Line Character

Rod Barnhart rod.barnhart at gmail.com
Sat May 5 18:57:32 EDT 2007

On 5/5/07, Manney <mannslists at invigorated.org> wrote:

> >> I think it's ASCII 10. I'll do some tests in a few minutes. :)
> >
> > After hitting "Send" I thought, "I'm on the internet right now. Why
> > didn't I just google it?" So I did. I'm sure your test will show it's
> > 13 and LF is 10 ;)
>
> Yeah, yeah, I just Googled it, too. :)
>
> I'm going to get this (whatever it is) to work! :)

Well, we each had a 50/50 shot at being right ;)

Good luck on your project, whatever it is :)

Speaking of projects, I've really been admiring some of the
"steampunk" items that I've seen lately, especially the steampunk
keyboard. In about a month, I should finally find some spare time, so
what does everyone think about a steampunk coco?

For those not familiar, here's the link for the keyboard (the last few
pictures on the page are absolutely beautiful):

http://steampunkworkshop.com/keyboard.shtml

--
Rod Barnhart aka Wintermute (http://www.nitemarecafe.com)